- Exercise in the Gym - Fire Team Fit Weight Belts helps promote good form while lifting. Avoid injury and maximize your exercise performance. Available in Black, Blue, Grey and Pink.
- Work Out with Confidence - Feel and look your best while promoting safe weight lifting technique.
- Lightweight Contour Design - This belt is designed to support your back while providing you the mobility to perform multiple exercises. Not only can you Bodybuild using the weightlifting belt, but it is ideal for exercises such as Back Squats, Power Cleans, Dead Lifts, Clean and Jerks, Overhead Squats and much more.
- Abdominal and Lower Back Support - Unlike a leather belt with a predetermined set of holes, the velcro support strap gives the ability to adjust tightness for the desired comfort and support needed for leg and core body exercises.
- Use for Powerlifting and Olympic Lifting - The Weight belt provides excellent support for a variety of exercises.
If you purchase Fire Team Fit’s weightlifting belt and it does not fit, we’ll give you a refund or a different size weight belt. Please do take a look at the pictures at the waist measurement chart to ensure proper weight belt size.
Pant size is not always an indication of belt size. Use a flexible tape measure or a string and measure from your belly button the distance around your lower back in inches.
Designed to Last:
Quality manufacturing, a heavy duty strap and a sturdy roller buckle all lead to a superior design, which will be there to support you whenever you need it.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
We are so confident in the quality of our products, that if for any reason you are not satisfied with your Weightlifting belt, we will give you a full refund.
Fire Team Fit is a proud supporter of the Raider Project.
- $1 of each weightlifting belt sale will go to Marine Combat Veterans and Marine Special Operators transitioning back to civilian life through the work of the Raider Project.
- The Raider Project is a program of the GallentFew, a non-profit organization whose mission is "To facilitate a peaceful, successful transition from military service to a civilian life filled with hope and purpose."
- As a veteran owned and operated business, Fire Team Fit wants to support those who protect our freedom.
- Check them out at https://www.raiderproject.org/
Good belt. I would do heavy deadlifts or squats in it, but for general use it feels and fits really well.