6 in Nylon Weight Belt
- Exercise in the Gym - Fire Team Fit Weight Belts helps promote good form while lifting. Avoid injury and maximize your exercise performance. Available in Black, Blue, Grey and Pink.
- Work Out with Confidence - Feel and look your best while promoting safe weight lifting technique.
- Lightweight Contour Design - This belt is designed to support your back while providing you the mobility to perform multiple exercises. Not only can you Bodybuild using the weightlifting belt, but it is ideal for exercises such as Back Squats, Power Cleans, Dead Lifts, Clean and Jerks, Overhead Squats and much more.
- Abdominal and Lower Back Support - Unlike a leather belt with a predetermined set of holes, the support strap gives the ability to adjust tightness for the desired comfort and support needed for leg and core body exercises.
- Use for Powerlifting and Olympic Lifting - The Weight belt provides excellent support for a variety of exercises.
If you purchase Fire Team Fit’s weightlifting belt and it does not fit, we’ll give you a refund or a different size weight belt. Please do take a look at the pictures at the waist measurement chart to ensure proper weight belt size.
Pant size is not always an indication of belt size. Use a flexible tape measure or a string and measure from your belly button the distance around your lower back in inches.
Designed to Last:
Quality manufacturing, a heavy duty strap and a sturdy roller buckle all lead to a superior design, which will be there to support you whenever you need it.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
We are so confident in the quality of our products, that if for any reason you are not satisfied with your Weightlifting belt, we will give you a full refund.
Fire Team Fit is a proud supporter of the Raider Project.
- $1 of each weightlifting belt sale will go to Marine Combat Veterans and Marine Special Operators transitioning back to civilian life through the work of the Raider Project.
- The Raider Project is a program of the GallentFew, a non-profit organization whose mission is "To facilitate a peaceful, successful transition from military service to a civilian life filled with hope and purpose."
- As a veteran owned and operated business, Fire Team Fit wants to support those who protect our freedom.
- Check them out at https://www.raiderproject.org/
This is my first nylon belt I’ve always used leather so I was real confused when I received the XL American flag belt and it was overlapping. I thought it was to big, but got in contact with customer service which put me in the right direction by telling me that the belt was supposed to fit that way in order to work properly. The American flag design is very awesome everyone at the gym asked where I got it and I am quick to tell them to hurry and buy this belt from Fire team fit. This was my first order and not my last I see a GI in my future. Thank you for an awesome product.
The fit is good, but the reason I wouldn't give 5 stars is because it doesn't fit very comfortably with my hips when I have it tightened for a heavy squat. It is also a little difficult to get off with the moving tightener on the buckle of the belt. Overall, a nice product and I would recommend it to my friends who don't have wide hips like mine.
Fits well....really like it!
Very comfortable and so fashionable great service , great cause thanks guys 🙏🏻
Quality construction. Easy on and off design. A bit rigid for me, but still performs well.