Fire Team Fit BJJ Gi, Jiu Jitsu Gi, Mens and Womens Kimono, Preshrunk, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi with Free White Belt
- AMAZING QUALITY FOR THE PRICE: The design of this BJJ GI is optimized to provide the highest quality at an affordable price. The Ripstop pants use a drawstring to provide a secure fit and are constructed with reinforced stitching from the shin to ankle for ultimate durability.
- MIDDLEWEIGHT DURABLE GI: This Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu/ BJJKimono is 450 GSM. This sturdy GI is more durable than the lightweight versions and is designed for both Jiu-Jitsu training and competition. The Kimono is made out of durable pearl weave fabric which gives a lighter and softer feel when wearing.
- IBJJF APPROVED: This affordable Jiu-Jitsu Gi which also can be used in Judo training is designed to the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation so you can wear this Kimono in All competitions held by IBJJF.
- LONG-LASTING AND STRONG: Made from pre-shrunk cotton fabric, this is a great fitted GI for both training and competition. The 10oz Ripstop pants also come with a rope drawstring that provides a better fit. The BJJ pants also have reinforced stitching from shin to ankle for greater durability.
- ANTI MICROBIAL: The anti-odor treatment on our GIs helps you Gi stay dryer and cleaner while reducing bad odor throughout your training sessions. FREE WHITE BELT INCLUDED: This Middleweight BJJ Kimono comes with a white belt and stripe bar. The design of this GI gives you more than enough room for patches from your gym/ academy.
This is a great quality gi that looks good too. My only complaint is the waist on the pants seems more like an A4 than an A2.
This Gi is comparable to my other (much more expensive) Gis. Light Pearl Weave, correct sizing, durable material and stitching. Will definitely buy again.
Awesome company. Semper Fi
Really like the GIs I purchase!
Great customer service as well!
So far so good. I really just wanted to support a fellow Marine and Veteran company. But I was pleasantly surprised at how well stitched the Gi was. It also wasn't overly thick. It breathes well for a Vegas summer. The service was prompt and timely. I am more than likely going to order another one for the rotation of Gi's.