Fire Team Fit BJJ Gi, Jiu Jitsu Gi, Mens and Womens Kimono, Preshrunk, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi with Free White Belt
- AMAZING QUALITY FOR THE PRICE: The design of this BJJ GI is optimized to provide the highest quality at an affordable price. The Ripstop pants use a drawstring to provide a secure fit and are constructed with reinforced stitching from the shin to ankle for ultimate durability.
- MIDDLEWEIGHT DURABLE GI: This Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu/ BJJKimono is 450 GSM. This sturdy GI is more durable than the lightweight versions and is designed for both Jiu-Jitsu training and competition. The Kimono is made out of durable pearl weave fabric which gives a lighter and softer feel when wearing.
- IBJJF APPROVED: This affordable Jiu-Jitsu Gi which also can be used in Judo training is designed to the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation so you can wear this Kimono in All competitions held by IBJJF.
- LONG-LASTING AND STRONG: Made from pre-shrunk cotton fabric, this is a great fitted GI for both training and competition. The 10oz Ripstop pants also come with a rope drawstring that provides a better fit. The BJJ pants also have reinforced stitching from shin to ankle for greater durability.
- ANTI MICROBIAL: The anti-odor treatment on our GIs helps you Gi stay dryer and cleaner while reducing bad odor throughout your training sessions. FREE WHITE BELT INCLUDED: This Middleweight BJJ Kimono comes with a white belt and stripe bar. The design of this GI gives you more than enough room for patches from your gym/ academy.
I have ordered almost $200 Gi’s before and figured I would give this one a try for the price. Worth a chance. I love it. The fit is good. I am 5’9”, 225lbs and the A4 fits me perfect. After washing and yes drying it did shrink as expected, but not much. The free belt is also nice for someone just starting. I would definitely recommend this Gi for a newbie or anyone wanting a few extra training Gi’s. Thinking of buying a second soon.
I would be happier with my gi if I was using it , other then that fits amazing and looks well built
So I was a bit shy I getting this gi because of the price. but I said what the heck they already look good so let me try it. I bought two gi's one for me and for my son. they came in pretty fast and packaged very well. They felt great to the touch as well. I rolled on the mats and they have been grabbed and pulled and not a string came apart. now comes the washing. i used my gi many times and washed them already at least 7x times in a roll. Not one little string came off and it held up awesome. so if you are looking for a gi that will not break the bank and looks and feels good on your body this is the gi to get. all of my friends on the mat liked it as well.
I am a Purple belt 4 stripe and lead instructor for our kids jiu jitsu program.
This Gi has a great feel. The jacket fits awesomely the pants are a lil snug but fit ok. Awesome price
I bought this Gi a few weeks ago because as a veteran I loved the flag sewn on. The Gis "were" priced for $40, however now they are listed for $65 and $49.99 on sale. I had intentions on buying a couple more pair, but Im not going to buy any with a $25 mark up. Maybe this was someones idea of making money but you have lost my business and recommendation.