Fire Team Fit BJJ Gi, Jiu Jitsu Gi, Mens and Womens Kimono, Preshrunk, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi with Free White Belt
- AMAZING QUALITY FOR THE PRICE: The design of this BJJ GI is optimized to provide the highest quality at an affordable price. The Ripstop pants use a drawstring to provide a secure fit and are constructed with reinforced stitching from the shin to ankle for ultimate durability.
- MIDDLEWEIGHT DURABLE GI: This Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu/ BJJKimono is 450 GSM. This sturdy GI is more durable than the lightweight versions and is designed for both Jiu-Jitsu training and competition. The Kimono is made out of durable pearl weave fabric which gives a lighter and softer feel when wearing.
- IBJJF APPROVED: This affordable Jiu-Jitsu Gi which also can be used in Judo training is designed to the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation so you can wear this Kimono in All competitions held by IBJJF.
- LONG-LASTING AND STRONG: Made from pre-shrunk cotton fabric, this is a great fitted GI for both training and competition. The 10oz Ripstop pants also come with a rope drawstring that provides a better fit. The BJJ pants also have reinforced stitching from shin to ankle for greater durability.
- ANTI MICROBIAL: The anti-odor treatment on our GIs helps you Gi stay dryer and cleaner while reducing bad odor throughout your training sessions. FREE WHITE BELT INCLUDED: This Middleweight BJJ Kimono comes with a white belt and stripe bar. The design of this GI gives you more than enough room for patches from your gym/ academy.
I bought this Gi a few weeks ago because as a veteran I loved the flag sewn on. The Gis "were" priced for $40, however now they are listed for $65 and $49.99 on sale. I had intentions on buying a couple more pair, but Im not going to buy any with a $25 mark up. Maybe this was someones idea of making money but you have lost my business and recommendation.
Rolled in this a week ago and highly recommend this Gi. The jacket is light and fits well. Very comfortable with a solid lapel.
During my time training BJJ, I have come across almost every Gi on the market and have own countless. Some that stood the test of time and others that have fell by the wayside. Hate buying Gi’s online because you don’t know what you’re going to get. I came across Fire Team Fit BJJ Gi‘s through Amazon at 40 bucks a pop. Figured I’d give it a shot because it’s only 40 bucks for a Gi and I’ve could have fed a small nation twice from the money I’ve spent on Gi’s. Out of the package... 100% impressed. A3 fit just like an A3 should and the cut is 100% IBJJF legal. Reinforced seams where they should be, lapel nice and thick. Stick around Fire Team, if these Gi’s hold up as well as they look, I will definitely purchase again.