Fire Team Fit BJJ Gi, Jiu Jitsu Gi, Mens and Womens Kimono, Preshrunk, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi with Free White Belt
- AMAZING QUALITY FOR THE PRICE: The design of this BJJ GI is optimized to provide the highest quality at an affordable price. The Ripstop pants use a drawstring to provide a secure fit and are constructed with reinforced stitching from the shin to ankle for ultimate durability.
- MIDDLEWEIGHT DURABLE GI: This Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu/ BJJKimono is 450 GSM. This sturdy GI is more durable than the lightweight versions and is designed for both Jiu-Jitsu training and competition. The Kimono is made out of durable pearl weave fabric which gives a lighter and softer feel when wearing.
- IBJJF APPROVED: This affordable Jiu-Jitsu Gi which also can be used in Judo training is designed to the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation so you can wear this Kimono in All competitions held by IBJJF.
- LONG-LASTING AND STRONG: Made from pre-shrunk cotton fabric, this is a great fitted GI for both training and competition. The 10oz Ripstop pants also come with a rope drawstring that provides a better fit. The BJJ pants also have reinforced stitching from shin to ankle for greater durability.
- ANTI MICROBIAL: The anti-odor treatment on our GIs helps you Gi stay dryer and cleaner while reducing bad odor throughout your training sessions. FREE WHITE BELT INCLUDED: This Middleweight BJJ Kimono comes with a white belt and stripe bar. The design of this GI gives you more than enough room for patches from your gym/ academy.
I've been training in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu for about a year and was looking to buy another gi. While browsing the web, I found Fire Team Fit and liked the design of their gi. Before making my purchase, I read about the company, read the blogs they posted, and saw that it is a veteran-owned business. I decided to take a chance and support this small business, and I'm glad I did! I'm 5'07", 190 lbs, short and stocky. The A2 gi fit perfectly! I washed it cold and hang-dried it. It did not shrink and it still fit me well. I've trained in this gi and am satisfied with the product. I highly recommend it!
I am not an easy body type to fit and these Gi’s do just fine. I have $200 Gi’s and those are a bit better, but for the price of these Gi’s how can you say no. I now have 2 of these I use for training. They look great, they are sturdy. We roll hard and they still look new. Honestly the best part are the pants, they fit perfectly and breath well. I wear them for Gi and No-Gi days over my much more expensive ones. The added flag embroidery is a nice touch too.
Love the gi looks great hold’s up el
This is a great quality gi that looks good too. My only complaint is the waist on the pants seems more like an A4 than an A2.
This Gi is comparable to my other (much more expensive) Gis. Light Pearl Weave, correct sizing, durable material and stitching. Will definitely buy again.