Fire Team Fit BJJ Gi, Jiu Jitsu Gi, Mens and Womens Kimono, Preshrunk, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi with Free White Belt
- AMAZING QUALITY FOR THE PRICE: The design of this BJJ GI is optimized to provide the highest quality at an affordable price. The Ripstop pants use a drawstring to provide a secure fit and are constructed with reinforced stitching from the shin to ankle for ultimate durability.
- MIDDLEWEIGHT DURABLE GI: This Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu/ BJJKimono is 450 GSM. This sturdy GI is more durable than the lightweight versions and is designed for both Jiu-Jitsu training and competition. The Kimono is made out of durable pearl weave fabric which gives a lighter and softer feel when wearing.
- IBJJF APPROVED: This affordable Jiu-Jitsu Gi which also can be used in Judo training is designed to the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation so you can wear this Kimono in All competitions held by IBJJF.
- LONG-LASTING AND STRONG: Made from pre-shrunk cotton fabric, this is a great fitted GI for both training and competition. The 10oz Ripstop pants also come with a rope drawstring that provides a better fit. The BJJ pants also have reinforced stitching from shin to ankle for greater durability.
- ANTI MICROBIAL: The anti-odor treatment on our GIs helps you Gi stay dryer and cleaner while reducing bad odor throughout your training sessions. FREE WHITE BELT INCLUDED: This Middleweight BJJ Kimono comes with a white belt and stripe bar. The design of this GI gives you more than enough room for patches from your gym/ academy.
The gi is well made and the company really stands behind their product!
Nice quality Good price
I have ordered almost $200 Gi’s before and figured I would give this one a try for the price. Worth a chance. I love it. The fit is good. I am 5’9”, 225lbs and the A4 fits me perfect. After washing and yes drying it did shrink as expected, but not much. The free belt is also nice for someone just starting. I would definitely recommend this Gi for a newbie or anyone wanting a few extra training Gi’s. Thinking of buying a second soon.
I would be happier with my gi if I was using it , other then that fits amazing and looks well built