Fire Team Fit BJJ Gi, Jiu Jitsu Gi, Mens and Womens Kimono, Preshrunk, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi with Free White Belt
- AMAZING QUALITY FOR THE PRICE: The design of this BJJ GI is optimized to provide the highest quality at an affordable price. The Ripstop pants use a drawstring to provide a secure fit and are constructed with reinforced stitching from the shin to ankle for ultimate durability.
- MIDDLEWEIGHT DURABLE GI: This Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu/ BJJKimono is 450 GSM. This sturdy GI is more durable than the lightweight versions and is designed for both Jiu-Jitsu training and competition. The Kimono is made out of durable pearl weave fabric which gives a lighter and softer feel when wearing.
- IBJJF APPROVED: This affordable Jiu-Jitsu Gi which also can be used in Judo training is designed to the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation so you can wear this Kimono in All competitions held by IBJJF.
- LONG-LASTING AND STRONG: Made from pre-shrunk cotton fabric, this is a great fitted GI for both training and competition. The 10oz Ripstop pants also come with a rope drawstring that provides a better fit. The BJJ pants also have reinforced stitching from shin to ankle for greater durability.
- ANTI MICROBIAL: The anti-odor treatment on our GIs helps you Gi stay dryer and cleaner while reducing bad odor throughout your training sessions. FREE WHITE BELT INCLUDED: This Middleweight BJJ Kimono comes with a white belt and stripe bar. The design of this GI gives you more than enough room for patches from your gym/ academy.
I have the green one and I have the white one. Hands down my favorite GI to train in. Looks awesome and feels very comfortable.
I've been training in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu for about a year and was looking to buy another gi. While browsing the web, I found Fire Team Fit and liked the design of their gi. Before making my purchase, I read about the company, read the blogs they posted, and saw that it is a veteran-owned business. I decided to take a chance and support this small business, and I'm glad I did! I'm 5'07", 190 lbs, short and stocky. The A2 gi fit perfectly! I washed it cold and hang-dried it. It did not shrink and it still fit me well. I've trained in this gi and am satisfied with the product. I highly recommend it!
I am not an easy body type to fit and these Gi’s do just fine. I have $200 Gi’s and those are a bit better, but for the price of these Gi’s how can you say no. I now have 2 of these I use for training. They look great, they are sturdy. We roll hard and they still look new. Honestly the best part are the pants, they fit perfectly and breath well. I wear them for Gi and No-Gi days over my much more expensive ones. The added flag embroidery is a nice touch too.
Love the gi looks great hold’s up el
This is a great quality gi that looks good too. My only complaint is the waist on the pants seems more like an A4 than an A2.